Hydraulıc Deep Drawıng Presses
Deep Drawing Press machines are also known as Plastering Press in the sector. It is generally used for shaping sheet and metals. It is a type of press that is mostly used in automotive and white goods sectors. In the general structure of Deep Drawing Presses, the machine consists of Ram table and Lower pot table. The controls of the Ram and Lower pot tables are carried out precisely with the products of leading brands such as PARKER and SIEMENS
The machine concept and unique parameters are defined with the customer such as;
- table size,
- approach, working and return speeds of the ram,
- hydraulic power of the press force,
- the process regime through the upper too/, work piece and /ower tool,
- the cycle sequences,
- the power of the servo system of tool change table (far station shift),
- die change consoles,
- other kinds of automation equipment,
- centralized slide / locking in top dead center,
- emergency locking equipment of the ram in any position,
- hardware and software configurations
- Hydraulic power unit is our own design and product.
- Brand of hydraulic equipment is PARKER.
- Cylinder and piston design correspond to high factor of safety.
- Piston shaft is induction surface hardened and chrome plated.
- Variable adjustable piston pump
- Horse power control pumps
- Reduced cycle times via prefix/1 valves
- Applied pressure regimes, and speed of RAM is controlled via proportional valves.
- Hydraulic system is as per CE norms
- There are hydraulic clamping devices far tool changes
- Modular design
- Oil exchange at ground level
- Oil filtration through additional circuit
Press Frame / Slıde Mechanıcs
- Rigid H type frame (frame I ram deflection: O, 05 mm I 300 mm. Option: O, 03 mm I 300 mm)
- Computer aided design (FEA) in stee/ p/ates
- Bottom frame, upper frame and columns mono block or fastened upon application,
- Residual stresses are removed from afi kind of we/d constructions.
- Crown at the top for accessing the hydraulic power unit
- Hydraulic bed cushion (option)
- Lower scraper (option) / Bed ejector (option)
- Press installation directly using foundation bolts (without dampening)
- Press installation with insulation pads, far vibration dampening (option)
- Rigid ram frame
- Guided from 8 vertical bearing plates at four corners on the columns
- Solid type slide lubrication
- Ram parallelism control via servo hydraulic
- Ram parallelism control via hydromechanics of impact shock dampeners
- Hydraulic cushion at the ram
Controller / Electrıc- Electronıc Devıces
- User friend operating system and HMI
- Mobile or pendant panel tor operator with built-in touch screen, switches and buttons,
- Operator guiding menu
- Data acquisition system
- USB interface
- Ethernet connection
- Safety control system (Piz)
- Modem connection (for diagnostic)
- Front and rear openings are secured via light barrier (Sick brand) and / or mechanical fence with electrical switches.
- Ram is Locked at the top via side hydraulic cylinders – in the case of parking for set up or maintenance issues.
- infinite slide locking (option)
- Two hand start buttons
- CE- Certificate
Presses can be optionally equipped with;
- A hydraulic bolster cushion,
- Cutting impact damping
- Die change system,
- Die carriages,
- Die opening frames
- Coil lines
- Tri-axis transfer units
- Press line automation
- Table traverse axis movement: Servo drive
- Table traverse axis linear bearings: Graphite – bronze as per the strength against the payload.